Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Unclaimed Property......I have some!!!

So I am sitting at my house a couple weeks ago and my brother calls me and says "Marsha, have you searched the Unclaimed Property website?"  I replied "No", should I?  He said yes you have something on there that is unclaimed under your name.  Since he jokes all of the time, I did not really take him seriously.  Finally after a couple weeks I decided I would take the time today to do some research and find out if the Marsha listed on this unclaimed property website me.  Sure enough after a 3 minute phone call and a small form to fill out I am $187.00 to the good.  I still do not know who owes me but I will be finding out soon enough.  The lady in customer service told me they are just now processing August claims so they are running a little behind.....maybe I will get my unclaimed property just in time for CHRISTmas. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to check my name and see if I get as lucky!!!! I am still working on ya, should have you looking better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am learning .... I am a quick learner (If I have the time). Enjoyed meeting you at lunch today.....:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs