Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting Adjusted.....

Last night when I went to put the boys in the bed, Connor hopped right in his and his daddy read his devoition to him, said prayers and off to sleep he we went.  Carter on the other hand, different story....He said Mommy, I am hungry, please rock me, I want to sleep with you and so on.  So my response after struggling with him 30 mins. was okay tonight will be your "Spoil Carter Night" and you can sleep with me but I made sure he knew where he was going to sleep tomorrow night and he never verbally admitted where he was going to sleep however he did point in the direction of his room.  So I give in and let him sleep with me (I have to admit I did love it).  After I thought I had him to sleep I started thinking about my "new blog".  I rolled over and told my hubs that I was going to get up and go work on my blog and he said okay I will get up with you and watch TV, Lord and behold thinking Carter is asleep he sits straight up in the bed and says mom what is a Blog?  I said Carter I thought you were asleep, he said no Mommy I can't go to sleep until you go.  So after pretending for 10 more mins, he finally was out.  I had to get up and check my Blog out.  I am so excited!!!  It's like I want my blog to be perfect and I am learning to to get everything designed and organized but it will still take me a little longer.  Until next time ~ MH

1 comment:

 
Blog designed by PIP Designs